warning: the future may be considered NSFW.
Welcome to distant future, where everyone at least looks like they intend to do the robot.
Here we have a few photos and a big, shiny slideshow documenting the third annual Try Vegan PDX Vegan Prom: The Vegan Prom of Tomorrow. This futuristic dance night naturally included a dance off, a best dressed catwalk, the crowning of Prom Royalty for 2010 and an infinite amount of glitter and glow in the dark necklaces.
Glimpse into the future…
big shout outs!
- the glorious return of DJs Honest John and Vitamin G
- Try Vegan PDX and all its organizers & attendees of the 3rd Annual Try Vegan Week – the biggest yet.
- always-awesome co-planner Deanna
- Michele for her now revolution- & evolution-ary decor skills
- Melissa for stealing my camera and getting all the shots I never would (followed by a slightly less mischievous Shelley)
- Portland vegans for being my favorite vegans
- Glow in the Dark necklaces, for existing
- The support of our super-great Vegan Prom Sponsors:
- Papa G’s Vegan Deli
- NW Veg (VegFest approaches 9/18 & 9/19 – come stop by the Vegan Iron Chef table!)
- Hollywood Vintage
- Mom’s Vegan Kitchen – thanks for sweet french toast mix samples!
- Homegrown Smoker Vegan BBQ – Portland’s vegan BBQ cart!
- The Parlour at St. John’s (have I mentioned that I adore my new tattoo from here?!? I do.)
- Crush Bar – Thanks for hosting!
- Special thanks to Back to Eden Bakery, The Parlour and Jazzkats Coffee Bar for gift certificates. I had a lot of fun calling out the winning numbers.
- Chloe & Louvella’s for setting up couples!
- This song for being my mental soundtrack throughout the planning.
- Everything else I’m forgetting.