In this utterly selfish blog update, I would like to share 10 things I’m super duper excited about with the official start of Vida Vegan Con – WHICH IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. This list was inspired by my dear friends at Vegans on the Move, and is in no particular order, below the SWAG packing action…
- The look of joy (and the falling of social anxiety) on the vegans’ faces who don’t normally hang out with other vegans – especially at karaoke.
- Tattoos: Flashback to last week and last minute beet tattoos!
- The Opinionated Bloggers class: why blog if you aren’t saying something?
- The Canadians.
- The internet coming alive!
- Moderating the Marketing Panel in the morning…I have a degree in it, or something.
- White Russians slumber parties!
- Dressing up, taking a moment, enjoying some music, comedy and a freaking Dry Soda & VeeV cocktail at the freaking Galarama.
Live-streaming, yo. It just may work!